The Silver Eagle II
The combination of the dependable Cessna 210 airframe with the safe, reliable Rolls-Royce turbine engine results in a high-performance single-engine Turboprop aircraft beyond compare!
These are just some of the features of the Silver Eagle II:
Replacing the standard Continental 310 hp piston engine with the Rolls-Royce 250-B17F/2 turbine engine 450 horsepower, the Silver Eagle II can hold an additional 140 hp on take-off and climb. This additional 45 percent in take-off Horsepower can be applied directly to thrust and climb:
- ½ Normal take-off distance
- Landing roll just 500 feet
- Climb to cruise altitude in 8-10 minutes
- Speed – above 215 Kts Block times reduced by 20-30%
REVERSIBLE DE-ICED PROPELLER
The 90-inch, three-blade reversible propeller provides STOL performance, in takeoffs and landings, while maintaining optimum cruise.
By displacing the 500-lb. piston with the 210-lb. turbine, payload has been increased by 140 pounds, even AFTER taking into consideration the higher jet fuel weight, and other new systems.
This is one of the few high performance aircraft which meets European noise restrictions. Takeoff noise level has been recorded at a mere 72.7 decibels!
DUAL VACUUM SYSTEM
Dual pumps provide IFR back-up, one electrically driven by the 150-Amp alternator, and one mechanically driven by the engine. Since weight has not been a penalty, a large 40-Amp+ battery serves as a further electrical power reserve.
DUAL ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
A backup Turbo-alternator (wind-driven generator) is not** standard equipment
A 16-gallon auxiliary fuel tank is added as standard in the baggage area, extending useable fuel to 105 U.S. gallons.
NEW & IMPROVED AIR CONDITIONER
A new air conditioner (R134) assures you comfort in even the warmest climates.
LESS DOWN TIME
With few maintenance requirements and a 3500-hour TBO, this aircraft will spend much more time in the air than in the shop.
|Airframe||Cessna 210L, T210L, 210M, T210M, 210N, T210N|
|Engine||Rolls-Royce 250-B17F/2 450 shp|
|Propeller||Hartzell 3-Blade Reversible with de-ice (2030 rpm)|
|TBO (Engine & Prop)||3500 hours (Hot Section @ 1750 hours)|
|Cruise Speed @ 16,000’||215 Knots|
|Rate of Climb @ Gross Weight||2,200 feet/minute|
|Fuel Consumption||20 gal/hr @ 23,000 feet|
|Range (as Equipped)||900-950 NM|
|Fuel Capacity (as Equipped with Standard 90-gal capacity & aux baggage compartment fuel tank (16 gallons)||106.0 gallons|
|Take-Off distance||600 feet|
|Landing Distance||500 feet|
|Basic Empty Weight||2470 lbs*|
|Maximum Gross Weight||4000 lbs*|
*Varies with Cessna 210 Model STANDARD CONVERSION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- (210 L,M,N – T210 L,M,N Airframe Not Included)
- New Rolls-Royce 250-B17F/2 Gas Turbine Engine
- Hartzell Three-Blade Reversible De-Iced Propeller
- S-TEC 55 Autopilot with Altitude Preselect
- New & Improved Air Conditioning System
- Dual Vacuum Pumps (Engine Driven & Standby Electrical)
- O&N Aircraft Low Fuel Warning System
- Auxiliary Fuel – 16-gallon baggage compartment fuel tank
- New All-Metal Instrument Panel
- New Lord Shimmy Damper
- New Nose Gear Trunion
- Overhaul Power pack & Replace HosesReinforced Control Surfaces
- New ELT – ME406
- New cowling – Paint on cowling and control surfaces
- New Engine Gauges Including
- New Paint & Interior
- Basic Garmin 500 Avionics Package
|TOT Indicator||Torque Indicator|
|Propeller RPM||Volt/Amp Indicator|
|Oil Pressure/Oil Temp||Shadin Fuel Flow/Totalizer|
|Fuel Pressure Gauge||Annunciator Lights|
|Gas Gen RPM||Overspeed Warning Indicator|
**Previously had a typo that indicated it was standard… It is not.
Please verify all specifications as changes and typographical errors may have occurred at or since time of listing